Ingredients for mini veggie tortilla rolls
- 1/2 cup green chutney (or as needed) [Recipe above]
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 TortillaLand uncooked tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or as needed)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped vegetables (tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, avocado, carrots, etc)
- In a frying pan set over medium heat, cook the tortillas until just golden on either side. Set them aside.
- Place one cooked tortilla on a plate and spread a layer of butter over it followed by green chutney and then generously sprinkle cheese over it. Layer it with chopped veggies and roll it like a burrito.
- Set the same frying pan on medium heat and add a teaspoon of butter. Place the rolled burrito and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat till the cheese has melted.
- Cut into half, serve with ketchup and enjoy!