Sweet Chex Party Mix
Author: Simmer to Slimmer
- 1.5 cups Chex corn cereal
- 1.5 cups Chex rice cereal
- 1.5 cups Chex wheat cereal
- 1 cup mixed chopped nuts (peanuts,cashews, pecans etc)
- 1 cup pretzels
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate morsels
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Mix the first five ingredients (cereals, nuts and pretzels) in a microwavable bowl and set aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave butter and white chocolate until melted. Make sure you stir every 30 seconds. This process should approximately take 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and salt and mix well. Pour over the cereal mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Microwave the mixture uncovered in a HIGH setting for 4-5 minutes. Make sure you stir every two minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe by Simmer to Slimmer at http://simmertoslimmer.com/chex-party-mix/