For the hoarder like me 😉 or you can call us adventurous in the Kitchen.
- Idly / Dosa grinder – I bought mine from India and lugged it to the US only to find that you can order it from Amazon for almost the same price. I have the Premier brand and totally love it!
- Bamboo Steamer – I like the one I have – Joyce Chen and it has worked out great so far.
- Ikea frother – You can get this frother at Ikea (for $2.49) or through Amazon.com if you don’t have an Ikea store nearby. Must have for all you cappuccino lovers.
- Hand Blender – Though I don’t have a Hand Blender, my mom has one and she absolutely loves it and does all chopping and pureeing using this Braun Hand Blender. But if I decide to buy it will be a Kitchen-aid blender.
- Hand held mixer – This Hamilton Beach handheld mixer was my go to mixer long before I bought my Kitchen-aid stand in mixer.
- Measuring spoons and cups – Though I have the plastic measuring cups, I would really prefer to have the stainless steel ones. It would easily fit in my Christmas stocking. Hubby dear, are you listening? I do have the Kitchen-aid measuring spoons and I really like them.
There you go! Now you have everything to start cooking and all you need is some fail-proof recipes!