Make delicious Indian food without spending hours in the kitchen using my meal planning & prepping tips. Find easy, real food recipes that you can quickly make in your Instant Pot (or stovetop).
Meal Planning Indian Food
Meal planning and prepping is the secret behind stress-free weekday meals. Learn how to meal plan Indian food like a pro even if you are a beginner.
Check out the posts we published this week.
- Complete Guide: Pot-In-Pot cooking with Instant Pot
- Failproof Instant Nylon Khaman Dhokla
- Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe (Chipotle Copycat)
- Simple Turai / Turiya / Peerey Subzi
- The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Indian Raita Recipes – 10 unique and traditional variations
- Instant Pot Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice (Copycat)
- Chocolate Date Balls (Energy Bites)
Our most popular and loved recipes that readers have made over and over again.
New to Indian Cooking? Start here
If Indian cuisine both interests and intimidates you, you have come to the right place. Here are some of our popular posts from this Indian Food 101 series.
Instant Pot 101 + Recipes
If you are new to Instant Pot then check out this beginner’s guide to Instant Pot or else jump straight to the recipes below.
Appetizers and Snacks
From Kundapur masala powder to Kori rutti and the very popular meen gassi (fish curry), this is your spot to find all the popular dishes from Mangalore, a small coastal city in Karnataka (a state in the southern part of India).