Ingredients for chutney cheese quesadilla
- 1/2 cup green chutney (or as needed) [ Recipe above]
- 4 TortillaLand uncooked tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or as needed)
- In a pan set over medium heat, cook the tortillas until just golden on either side. Set them aside.
- Place one cooked tortilla on the pan and spread a layer of green chutney over it and generously sprinkle cheese over it. Place another tortilla on top. Cook for a minute or two over medium heat until the cheese has melted. Repeat the process for the remaining batch.
- Cut into quarters, serve with ketchup and enjoy!