Egg paratha recipe – Put your leftover rotis or tortillas to good use and make about two delicious and filling egg parathas in less than 10 minutes.
- 5 medium-sized Happy Eggs, well beaten
- 2 whole wheat tortillas or rotis
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Cook tortillas till brown spots appear on both sides and are cooked through. Set aside. Skip this step if using leftover rotis.
- Prepare the egg mixture by beating Happy Eggs with salt, onions, finely chopped cilantro, and green chilies.
- Add a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan kept over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into a pan. When the eggs are partially cooked on the top, place the tortilla or roti over it. Let it cook for a couple of minutes before carefully flipping both the tortilla/roti along with omelette. Cook the other side for a couple of minutes. Take off heat.
- Serve hot it either rolled up like a burrito or cut into four equal portions.
Keywords: Egg paratha, egg parathas