Instant Pot Applesauce Recipe – What’s amazing about this recipe is it takes about 5 minutes to cook and needs only 3 ingredients. Make your own homemade squeezable applesauce pouch for your kids.
- 1 lb apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup water
- Add apples, raisins, and water into the steel insert of the Instant Pot. Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. Slowly and carefully do a quick release.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the apple chunks along with the raisins and add them to a blender.
- Puree them to a fine consistency using the reserved water (as needed).
- I do not use an immersion blender so that I control the amount of water that goes into the applesauce.