The Lunchbox Cookbook – Easy recipes for school and work lunches
Meet your secret weapon for packing nutritious lunches without the stress!
The Lunchbox Cookbook is more than just a collection of recipes. Think of it as a complete system that teaches you –
- What to pack daily – Includes a 4-week menu plan with 20+ recipes and shopping lists.
- Recommendations for snacks and sides to complement each recipe.
- Insights into the best lunch containers (each recipe includes packing tips!).
- Prep-ahead instructions for every recipe so you can avoid the morning craziness.
Tell me if this is you right now..
- You are tired of packing separate lunches for adults and kids!
- Your mornings are stressful because you are trying to figure out what to pack for lunch that’ll be nourishing as well as appealing to the kids.
- You are exhausted because you are cooking special meals for kids to get them to eat.
- You are exasperated with kids’ half-eaten or untouched lunches and worry if the kids are getting enough nutrition.
- Every day after school, you end up giving in to your hungry kids’ demands for junk food to avoid a meltdown.
Wouldn’t life be better when..
- You know exactly what you would be packing for lunch each morning.
- You always pack nutritious and balanced meals for your child that they would be excited about.
- You put together lunches that both parents and kids will enjoy and gobble up.
- And you know how to prep the dishes ahead of time so that you didn’t have to do all in the morning.
Get ready to put a nutritious lunch together without waking up at the crack of dawn!
(Click on the video above to take a sneak peek)
You’ll love this eBook even if you..
Are short on time
Every recipe comes with prep-ahead instructions and a few also include storebought substitutions.
The planning is already done for you! All you need to do is follow the plan.
Not a fan of cooking
Most of the recipes are easy to prepare and won’t require you to spend hours in the kitchen.
What’s included in this eBook?
It is a complete system that teaches you
- What to pack each day (Includes a 4-week menu plan with 20+ recipes and shopping lists).
- Includes recommendations for snacks and sides to go with each recipe.
- Which lunch containers work best (each recipe comes with packing tips).
- Prep ahead instructions for every recipe.
- Weekly shopping list.
- Chicken lettuce wraps
- Shrimp tacos
- Grilled cheese with tomato soup
- Veggie fried rice
- Butter pasta
- Paneer quesadilla
- Butter Chicken
and so many more family & restaurant favorites that everyone will enjoy!
The recipes are a good mix of global favorites and a few Indian recipes – all super easy to make.
It comes with these amazing bonuses!
Don’t take our word for it…
Here’s what a few of our happy readers had to say about this book.
As seen in:
Frequently Asked Questions
While it is perfect for parents who pack lunches for themselves and their kids, this book can be used by anyone who is looking for lunch recipes – students, single, family with no kids, etc.
There are a few recipes that use nuts but they can be easily omitted.
No, most of the recipes are under 30 minutes and even less, if you prep ahead.
Almost all recipes will yield 4 servings enough for 2 adults and 2 kids. My girls are 8 and 14. You may have to scale the recipe depending on the age of your kids.
Most of the recipes are made on the stovetop. I do use Instant Pot for a few recipes. If you don’t own one – you can easily make those recipes using a stovetop pressure cooker or a saucepan.
The cookbook comes in a digital version only and will be delivered to you via email. There is no printed version but you can easily print the recipes at home.
Here’s the thing – this eBook is not just a collection of recipes.
It is a complete system that teaches you everything you need to pack your family’s lunches quickly and without stressing out about what to cook each morning.
Most cafeteria lunches cost around $8 or more per day or approximately $2000+ per year, per person (if you eat out every day).
Honestly, ask yourself, what is the cost of NOT purchasing this?
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot offer refunds. However, if you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you out!