You’ll love this grilled open-faced sandwich where tangy cheese meets loads of veggies on a freshly sliced bread. Don’t be surprised if even the hardcore meat lovers in your family come clamoring for seconds.
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- 4 slices of Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Slices
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped beans
- 1 medium-sized tomato, sliced
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- salt as needed
- pepper as needed
- Ketchup for serving
- Place the cheese slice on the bread and layer it with the veggies. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Broil the bread on low for about 3-5 minutes until the cheese has completely melted.
- Drizzle the toast with ketchup and serve hot.