Patta Gobhi with Aloo
Simple and delicious - that's how I would describe this Patta Gobhi with Aloo Sabzi. Pair it with rice and dal or roti to make it a complete meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds jeera
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 small potatoes boiled and diced
- 1/2 head of medium sized cabbage finely cut
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder chili powder
Heat oil in a pan and add jeera to it. When the jeera starts to brown add onions and fry till they are translucent.
Add tomatoes and fry them till they get mushy (after 3-4 minutes).
Add potatoes and let them fry for 4-5 minutes.
Then add the cut cabbage, salt, turmeric, and cayenne/chili powder and mix well.
Reduce heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally and it is done.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 757mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 575IU | Vitamin C: 59.3mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 4.6mg