Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
This delicious 4-ingredient strawberry banana smoothie is perfect for busy families. Make it for breakfast or as an after-school snack - all you need is 5 minutes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup chopped banana
- 2 tablespoons honey
Start with adding milk (or liquid of your choice in the blender.
Add chopped strawberries, bananas, and honey.
Blend until smooth.
Use a high-performance blender such as Blendtec or Vitamix when making smoothies with frozen fruits.
- Like it thicker? Add 2 bananas instead of one.
- For extra creaminess, use frozen bananas. Chop the banana and freeze them in a Ziploc. Use as needed.
- Feel free to substitute fresh strawberries with frozen.
- Milk can be substituted with greek yogurt in equal amount. You might have to increase the amount of honey to combat the tartness.
- To make this fruit smoothie dairy-free replace milk with coconut milk or almond milk.
- Add 1/4 cup oats to make it more filling.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 45.6mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 0.4mg