- Some recipes call for trimming the edges - you don't have to. If they come off while rolling, trim it off with a knife.
- Don't have an air-fryer? Pan fry or deep fry these rolls till they turn golden brown.
These bread rolls can be filled with a variety of stuffings. For example -
- Leftover pav bhaji - make sure it is not runny. Heat up the bhaji to thicken it if needed.
- Leftover mashed potatoes - After Thanksgiving, most of us have leftover mashed potatoes. Spice it up any way you want and use it as a filling for this bread roll.
- Replace the potato stuffing in this recipe with paneer (cottage cheese). If you have leftover fillings from making paneer paratha, use them in this recipe.
- You can also add peas in the stuffing. Use about 1/2 cup of peas and boil them with potatoes and mash them well.