Open Faced Sandwich
You'll love this grilled open-faced sandwich where tangy cheese meets loads of veggies on a freshly sliced bread. Don't be surprised if even the hardcore meat lovers in your family come clamoring for seconds.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- 4 slices of Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Slices
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped beans
- 1 medium-sized tomato sliced
- 1 medium sized onion sliced
- salt as needed
- pepper as needed
- Ketchup for serving
Place the cheese slice on the bread and layer it with the veggies. Season it with salt and pepper.
Broil the bread on low for about 3-5 minutes until the cheese has completely melted.
Drizzle the toast with ketchup and serve hot.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 397mg | Potassium: 353mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1715IU | Vitamin C: 100.2mg | Calcium: 266mg | Iron: 1.7mg