Amazon Prime day is here – learn how to maximize your savings and get the best deal.
What is Amazon Prime day
Prime day is an annual deal event hosted by Amazon where you get incredible savings on literally everything including Apple products.
I probably shop more on Amazon Prime Day than Black Friday because you can get some amazing deals if you plan it right.
Tips to make the most of Amazon Prime Day
Get an Amazon Prime membership
These deals are available only to Prime members so you need to be a member. If you are not 100% sure about its benefits, sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Shop at Whole Foods and get $10 credit to spend on Amazon
Spend $10 (excluding alcohol, gift cards, stamps, tips, taxes, and fees) in a single qualifying Whole Foods Market purchase in-store or online between September 28, 2020, and October 14, 2020. $10 credit applies to an Amazon.com purchase made between 12:00 am (PT) October 13, 2020, and 11:01 pm (PT) October 15, 2020. Restrictions apply. Offer limited to Prime members and one per customer. Get more information here.
Download the Amazon app to get up to $30 off
Eligible Prime members who sign in to the Amazon shopping app for the first time are eligible to get $10 off their next qualifying $20 order made on the Amazon shopping app. They are also eligible to receive up to two additional $10 promotional codes ($10 off on $20 in-app purchase of qualifying items) for making a purchase in that app for the first or second time. Sign in or qualifying purchases must be completed before 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 14, 2020. Get more details here.
Get 3 for the price of 2
Add 3 items from the selection on this page to your Shopping Basket via the “Add to Basket”. When you’re done shopping, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button. The Offer will be automatically applied to your total customer order value at checkout if you are eligible.
Every year, I use this offer to stock up on cookbooks. Here are some of my favorite cookbooks that you can get as part of this deal –
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook
- Vegetarian Indian Cooking with Instant Pot by Manali Singh
- The essential Indian Instant Pot Cookbook by Archana Mundhe
- Skinnytaste Meal Prep: Healthy Make-Ahead Meals and Freezer Recipes to Simplify Your Life: A Cookbook
Get a $10 promotional credit when you buy $40 in Amazon gift cards
I think this is a great deal and one more way of saving money. Click here to get the promotion code.
Follow our Amazon Page
I’ll be adding the latest deals to this list as I see them. Get all the deets here.
Bookmark this lightning deals page
You’ll get information on all the latest deals so bookmark this lightning deals page.
Get on the waitlist
If you missed out on a lightning deal, don’t fret – you may still have a shot at it. Get on the waiting list.
Top deals so far (I will be updating this list)
- Get up to 58% off on Instant Pot Products – It is the perfect time to snag a great deal on Instant Pot. Not sure which Instant Pot to buy – here’s an Instant Pot guide which will help you pick the right one for your needs.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired)
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Show 5
- Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling – This is such a good deal!
- Echo dot for under $25
- Looking to buy a Kindle? Today is the day. I got a Kindle Oasis for a really discounted price.
- Get up to 38% off on iRobot Roomba Vacuums
- More Vacuum cleaner deals – Save up to 47% off on Bissell Floorcare
- Discount on Audible membership – Get $50 off your Audible membership