If you have already decided which Instant Pot to buy and are looking for a great price – there are a couple of ways to score a great deal on Instant Pot. Check out the post below.
– Instant Pot pressure cooker review – Do you really need one?
– Which Instant Pot is right for me?
– All you need to know about your Instant Pot
Amazon has the following deals going on
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 qt 7-in-1
- Instant Pot DUO Mini 3 QT 7-in-1
- Instant Pot Ultra 6 qt
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 quart
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 3 quart
- Instant Pot Bundle
- Instant Pot DUO 80 (8 qt)
To get the best price on Kohl’s, you’ll have to go through a few steps.
- Sign up for Ebates. If you are a new member, you will get $10 once you make a purchase. You’ll also receive 10% cash back.
- Go to Kohl’s and add Instant Pot DUO60 to your cart. Search for any additional coupons that you may find on the Kohl’s website or the internet.
Target sells Instant Pot Duo as well. You also get a 5% discount when you use your Target Red Card.
Costco sells Nova Plus. If you are not familiar with Nova, it includes all the features of the DUO and includes the display that Duo Plus has. It is a Costco exclusive model so you’ll need a Costco membership to buy it.
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. To do this, some of the links on this post are affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission (at no cost to you) if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands. Your support in purchasing through these links goes towards maintaining this website. Thank you!