Note: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot is all the rage now, and while it is relatively intuitive to use, cookbooks can be a huge help. Check out this list of top-rated Instant Pot cookbooks that will help you churn out delicious recipes every time.
Instant Pot makes a great gift for your loved ones who are looking for a kitchen device that will make meals quickly without much effort. Along with the Instant Pot, don’t forget to gift them a pressure cooker cookbook. It will save them time and set them off for success.
Without much ado, let me present you a list of 10 Instant Pot cookbooks that I have enjoyed reading, and learning from. They are top-rated in their category and make for great gifts.
It is a good mix of newly released books as well as the ones that were released in the last couple of years. It also includes a variety of cookbooks for different diets.
1. Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals by Laurel Randolph
2. The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker by Coco Morante
3. Paleo Cooking With Your Instant Pot: 80 Incredible Gluten- and Grain-Free Recipes Made Twice as Delicious in Half the Time by Jennifer Robins
4. Vegetarian Indian Cooking with Your Instant Pot: 75 Traditional Recipes That Are Easier, Quicker and Healthier by Manali Singh
5.The Essential Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Authentic Flavors and Modern Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker by Archana Mundhe
6. Everyday Mexican Instant Pot Cookbook: Regional Classics Made Fast and Simple by Leslie Limon
7. The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook for Your Instant Pot: 80 Easy and Delicious Plant-Based Recipes That You Can Make in Half the Time by Kathy Hester
8.Vegan Under Pressure: Perfect Vegan Meals Made Quick and Easy in Your Pressure Cooker by Jill Nussinow
9. Instant Loss Cookbook: Cook Your Way to a Healthy Weight with 125 Recipes for Your Instant Pot®, Pressure Cooker, and More
10.The Fresh and Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook: 75 Easy Recipes for Light Meals to Make in Your Electric Pressure Cooker by Megan Gilmore
There is also one more book I wanted to share with you – Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More by Gina Homolka. Though it is not all about Instant Pot recipes, it makes for a great gift for folks who make use of both Instant Pot as well as the stovetop for their daily cooking.
Is there an Instant Pot cookbook that did not make the list but you think is a must-buy? Drop in a comment and let me know.
Here’s one more based on a reader comment that is worth checking out-
This Old Gal’s Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 120 Easy and Delicious Recipes for Your Instant Pot and Pressure Cooker