Note: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ready to shop for Black Friday? Check out the deals + tips on what to buy and save the most money!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links here are affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.
Table of contents
Do this before you start shopping
First things first, sign up for Rakuten (formerly Ebates) – it is a cashback and shopping rewards company. Once you sign up, they’ll show you how you can use their chrome extension to get cashback and coupons.
Here’s how it helps –
- Recieve a $40 bonus when you sign up – To qualify for a Referral Sign-up Bonus, you must be a new member and place qualifying orders totaling a minimum of $40 within 90 days of becoming a member. You must be located in the 50 United States, D.C., or Canada to qualify. Offer may be modified or cancelled anytime.
- Gives you coupon / discount codes that you can use with most online retailers.
- Shows you the best price across retailers – For instance, if you are shopping for an Instant Pot (or any item) at Amazon and if that item is available for a lower price with some other retailer, you’ll get an alert.
I use this extension throughout the year not just on Black Friday and get cashback on most of my online purchases.
Making the most of Amazon
Before you go shopping at Amazon, check out some of the special deals they have that can maximize your savings!
1. Apply for an Amazon Prime Rewards Card to receive a $200 Amazon Gift Card on approval
If you are approved for the Amazon Prime Rewards card, you’ll get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval. Other benefits include 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods if you have a Prime membership. You also get 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, drug stores, etc.
Bonus: Get between 10% – 25% back on select products on Prime day :). I have this card and love that it has no annual credit fee and has no foreign transaction fees.
2. Bookmark this Black Friday deals page
You’ll get information on all the latest deals so bookmark this Black Friday deals page.
3. Don’t forget to use the coupons
Yes, Amazon has coupons and you’ll find them here.
4. Get on the waitlist
If you missed out on a lightning deal, don’t fret – you may still have a shot at it. Get on the waiting list.
5. Follow our Amazon Page
I’ll be adding the latest deals to this list as I see them. Get all the deets here.
Deals by categories
Air Fryer – I have tried out 3 different air fryers so far and I love Instant Pot Omni the best! I like the large capacity (18L) which means I can cook everything in one batch plus it cooks way faster than an oven. It is perfect for a family of 4! If you are looking for a smaller, sleeker air fryer, these are my top 2 recommendations – Vortex Plus Air Fryer with ClearCook and Phillips Premium Airfryer XXL.
KitchenAid stand mixer ($200 off) – If you were looking to buy a stand mixer to knead the dough for rotis, bread, etc.. today is the day. The professional 5qt stand mixer is on sale for over $200 off.
Cuisinart 2-quart ice-cream maker – Your family will love this fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker.
Vacuum sealer – Reduce food wastage by using a vacuum sealer. It extends the freshness time of food by 5 times. Check out this Foodsaver vacuum sealer machine that is on sale.
Immersion blender – This highly rated immersion blender is perfect for frothing milk, pureeing baby food, smoothies, soups, and sauces.
Coffee maker – This single-serve Keurig K-cup pod coffee maker is on sale at Target.
Café Specialty Drip Coffee Maker – Adorn your kitchen with this beautifully designed smart coffee maker that can be controlled with the SmartHQ app, Alexa, and Google Home. Voice-to-Brew controls deliver a conveniently connected perfect cup, every time.
Le Creuset Signature cast iron casserole – This is perfect for about 6 servings.
SodaStream Terra Sparkling Water Maker – Make fresh sparkling water at the push of a button.
Cuisinart bread maker – ideal for busy cooks who love homemade bread.
iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) – Take vacuuming off your mind with Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum’s personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot Genius that learns your habits and your routines.
Meal prep items
Zip Top containers – These are great for meal prep, packing sandwiches, and snacks. I even use it to pack travel essentials like makeup and power cords. They are on sale right now. Use the coupon code SIMMERTOSLIMMER15 to get 25% off. The sale ends on November 30th.
Stasher – Eliminate single-use plastic bags and get these BPA-free Platinum food-grade silicone bags for meal prepping
Quick links to deals
You don’t have to go hunting looking for Black Friday deals on Amazon. Just click on any of these categories to get the best available deals!
Gift Guides for inspiration
Looking for ideas on what to shop for your family. Here are a few gift guides that I’ve crafted for you.
- For home cooks and foodies: Find the perfect and thoughtful gift for people who love to cook .
- Teen girls: Thinking of what to get your teen daughter for the holidays? This gift guide should help!
- Girls between 6 – 12 years: These thoughtfully picked gifts are perfect for little girls.
- STEM toys for kids that spark joy (and creativity) – For kids who love STEM, this list of fun and educational toys will not disappoint. We have gift ideas for kids aged 5-15 and all are under $50.
- Fun and thoughtful gift ideas for women – Buying gifts for women is hard especially for someone who has everything. Here are some fun and thoughtful gift ideas for the special women in your life, be it your wife, mom, or best friend.
- For those who love to entertain: Looking for cute yet functional items while entertaining or for someone who likes to entertain? Check out this amazing compliation for inspiration!
- For Instant Pot fans: Know an Instant Pot fan? Get them these cool Instant Pot accessories that’ll help them to bake, air fry and steam in the pressure cooker with ease.