Cucumber Raita is a great accompaniment to spicy dishes such as Chicken Biryani. This lovely cucumber-yogurt dish with a hint of cumin is a great go-to dish during summer to cool one down and a very easy one to make. So without much ado I present you this recipe.Print
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tablespoon milk (optional)
- 1 large cucumber, grated (approximately 11/2 – 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 green chilly, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Whisk yogurt, milk, cumin powder and salt together.
- Add cucumber and blend it in
- Serve cold.