Here is a list of 10+ easy smoothie recipes for when you need fresh ideas to keep your smoothie drinking routine interesting. Most are healthy, a couple are indulgent but they are all delicious, I promise ☺️. The best part, they are all kid-friendly!
Smoothies are filling and delicious which makes it perfect for breakfast, as a healthy snack for your afternoon cravings, and even as a post-workout drink.
These are not just good for you but also for your kids.
Serve them a fruit-based smoothie for when they are too rushed to grab a proper breakfast in the morning or when they are ravenously hungry after school.
A smoothie in the afternoon will keep them satiated until dinner that means no more unnecessary snacking!
If you are ready to start a healthy habit then check out this collection of milk-based smoothie recipes that are just as creamy and delicious as a milk-shake without the extra calories.
And you can totally make these smoothies with plant-based milk such as almond milk or any other non-dairy milk of your choice.
If you are looking for easy breakfast recipes, here are a few recommendations –
- Lemon vermicelli -This delicious and tangy Semiya Upma (Lemon Vermicelli) is just what you need to start your day. It is filling and comes together in 15 minutes from start to finish.
- Upma – a semolina based breakfast dish that takes less than 30 minutes.
- Buttermilk dosa – Buttermilk dosa – Delicious and soft, this dosa is perfect for breakfast, snack, and even lunch. Learn how to make it in a few easy steps.
- Kapparutti – Kappa rutti or Kappa rotti – This soft in the center and crispy on the sides 4-ingredient dosa or pancake from Mangalore is a culinary delight. Try it out today – no fermentation required!
- Restaurant-Style Rava Upma – If you are looking for a South Indian rava upma recipe that is soft, moist, and melts-in-your-mouth just like the ones served in Udupi restaurants then check out this recipe.