Half fried eggs – This lovely breakfast comes together in about 5 minutes and is a perfect way to start your day.
Rise and Shine! This is my go-to breakfast. It instantly makes me happy, fills my tummy and marks the start of a great day. Best part, it is so easy to make. You can’t go wrong with this and it takes like all of 5 minutes to make. Now you don’t have a reason to skip breakfast. If you don’t like the runny center, poke the yolk so that it starts to trickle out and spread and cook it for another 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with toasted bread.
Other ways you can incorporate eggs in your life –
- Indian style scrambled eggs
- Egg Biryani
- Indian style omelette
- Masala eggs
- Egg paratha
- Egg curry recipe
Half fried eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt as needed
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper as needed
- Place a pan on medium heat and add a teaspoon of oil.
- Crack the eggs into a cup and gently add the eggs to the pan. Add salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes for a runny yolk and an additional 2 - 3 minutes for set yolks
Disclosure: This recipe contains affiliate links to products we love and recommend. As an affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disclaimer: Approximate Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and can vary depending on the exact ingredients/brands used. If you have health issues, please work with a registered dietician or nutritionist.