I pretty much love anything that is sweet and I can probably make a dozen Milk Pedas disappear in no time. Fortunately for me, I have a recipe that helps me make these awesome Milk Pedas with less than 5 minutes (the cooking part I mean). Don’t believe me? Go ahead, read the recipe first and thank me later 😉
- 2 cups milk powder (instant dry milk)
- 14 oz condensed milk (1 can)
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Heat the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute on high power. Remove the bowl and stir well.
- Repeat the process (microwave for a minute and stirring the mixture well) 2 more times for a total of 3 minutes. Set aside to cool down a bit (~ 5 minutes)
- Grease your hands and shape them into balls and flatten them so that they look like a peda.
- Let them set before serving. Refrigerate the leftovers immediately.