I pretty much love anything that is sweet and I can probably make a dozen Milk Pedas disappear in no time. Fortunately for me, I have a recipe that helps me make these awesome Milk Pedas with less than 5 minutes (the cooking part I mean). Don’t believe me? Go ahead, read the recipe first and thank me later 😉
Milk Peda (microwave version)
- 2 cups milk powder, instant dry milk
- 14 oz condensed milk, 1 can
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute on high power. Remove the bowl and stir well.
- Repeat the process (microwave for a minute and stir the mixture well) 2 more times for a total of 3 minutes. Set aside to cool down a bit (~ 5 minutes)
- Grease your hands and shape them into balls and flatten them so that they look like a peda.
- Let them set before serving. Refrigerate the leftovers immediately.
Disclaimer: Approximate Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and can vary depending on the exact ingredients/brands used. If you have health issues, please work with a registered dietician or nutritionist.