Note: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
For kids who love STEM, this list of fun and educational toys will not disappoint. We have gift ideas for kids aged 5-15 and all are under $50.
Most kids these days have everything and sometimes it becomes difficult to pick gifts for them. That’s why I enlisted my kids to help me make this list so that I could get some fresh ideas.
They focused on some fun and challenging games/puzzles that would spark both joy and creativity!
Check out their list below which contains STEM toys that are perfect for ages 5-14 and are all under $50.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links here are affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link.
All these gifts are available on Amazon Prime with 2-day shipping. If you’re not a Prime member yet, you can sign up for a FREE MONTH here.
- Spirograph Art Set – Great for creative thinking, shapes, and colors, and large motor skills.
- ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run – an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Klutz Lego Chain Reactions Science/STEM Activity Kit – perfect for kids who love and already have a few sets – they’ll need it for this kit.
- Construction Engineering Building Blocks Learning Set – Designed to enhance your children’s STEM skills. Perfect for ages 3-8.
- Remote Control Robot – a robot that you can build and play! Best for kids between 6-14 years of age.
- Pizza Co – for kids who love math and pizza 🙂 . Best for ages 5-12.
This game teaches entrepreneurship along with Math skills. Your kids will run a pizzeria and learn how to operate a business and make profits!
An Osmo base and an iPad is needed to play this game.
- MEL Kids — Exciting DIY STEM Projects and Experiments Subscription Box – A gift that keeps giving. Perfect for ages 5-14.
- Maze Racers – Building and Racing Board Game – This fun and challenging game is perfect for ages 8 and up.
This is such a fun game that even adults can play.
Using magnetic walls, players compete to build the most creative maze they can imagine. When finished, they swap their creations and using two balls, race through the maze by tilting the boards. The first to make it from the start point to the end wins.
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out the ones below
- A gift guide for foodies – Check out these hand-picked gift ideas for your foodie friends.
- Fun and Thoughtful Gift Ideas for Women – Buying gifts for women is hard especially for someone who has everything. Here are some fun and thoughtful gift ideas for the special women in your life, be it your wife, mom, or best friend.
- For the Instant Pot lovers – Here’s a list of Instant Pot accessories and cookbooks for the Instant Pot fans in your family.